Much of the conversation revolved around the "how" of collaboration. Please help us to flesh out the specifics of this work via the "Additional Information" field below. You can add links to organizations, initiatives, documents, websites etc or you can upload resources via the Resources field below.
Part of Solution
Organize a diverse range of stakeholders to move beyond commitment to action
- UN Global Compact on Supply Chain Sustainability - UN Global Compact participants rank supply chain practices as the biggest challenge to improving their sustainability performance. Extending the UN Global Compact’s Ten Principles into the supply chain can be difficult because of the scale and complexity of many supply chains.
- We Mean Business Coalition - They have 583 companies and investors that have explicitly committed to 11 commitments that were created as summaries from the 11,000 COP21 commitments
- Sustainable Apparel Coalition - The Sustainable Apparel Coalition’s vision is of an apparel, footwear, and home textiles industry that produces no unnecessary environmental harm and has a positive impact on the people and communities associated with its activities.
- Sustainable Food Labs - The Sustainable Food Lab is a global network of organizations accelerating progress toward a more sustainable food system. Food Lab staff advise on sustainability strategy and procurement programs, design and manage pre-competitive collaboration, and provide leadership development.
- The Sustainablity Consortium - A global organization transforming the consumer goods industry to deliver more sustainable consumer products.
- Publish the "How" towards collaboration